Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Where would I go?

My bloggy friend Ashley at Everything happens for a reason has restarted her Tell Us Tuesday slot where she asks a different question each week. This weeks question is "if you could go anywhere in the world where would you go"? Truth is there isn't a place per se- it's more of an experience that I'm looking for. I'd Iove to see the northern lights and they can be seen from many places in the far north. I guess for convenience sake I'd choose to see it somewhere in Europe such as the north of Norway. I'll be going to Norway in 5 months but sadly won't get to see the lights as it will be summer. You know what that means don't you? We just need to make a second trip there LOL.

To join in with Tell Us Tuesday click the button.

0 comments:

Post a Comment