Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Christmas - take 2!

I can’t believe it’s only Tuesday, does anyone else feel like it should be at least Thursday? I’ve had a fairly productive week at work so far, considering that I’ve only been there part time. It’s just as well too because I have quite a pile of work building up. I also have quite a pile of graphics building up too. I’m trying not to get stressed about all the work that’s building up, but I’m only human. I really need a proper break some time soon, so I’m going to stick with the plan of getting through my current waiting list and then taking some time off from custom work. I’ll try and coincide this with maybe a week off my day job too so that I can just chill out, make the graphics that *I* want to make and generally have some fun!

In other news, my family have decided to have Christmas again...in February! This year’s Christmas was a complete washout because many of the family had colds and snuffles and I spent most of it in bed with my own series of health problems. In the end my family came to us, but my dad couldn’t come because he was working, consequently, I haven’t seen my dad at all since before Christmas. It just didn’t seem like Christmas without him there. Generally, the entire family feels like this Christmas was a major let-down (and we’re always into Christmas in a big way in our house), so we’ve decided to do it all over again...turkey dinner...Christmas crackers...a small gift.....everything! I am sooooo excited to be able to join in with the celebrations and to see my dad too.

6 comments:

Madison Sanders said...

Have fun!

Jennifer said...

What a great idea! I think you'll have a wonderful time!

My Diabetic Sweet Life said...

Yeah I can't wait!

Amanda said...

How cool! We're having a second Christmas too! We haven't managed to set a date yet to get together with my family. It'll be Christmas with everything but a tree! I have to confess though that I'll need to go Christmas shopping as due to my health problems we didn't actually get the first lot of shopping finished.

My Diabetic Sweet Life said...

Yay for a second attempt though eh? LOL

MadeInCanarias said...

What a great idea! Hope you have a great time! :)

Post a Comment