I don't know about you but I am sooooo glad this week is over with! To say I've only worked 3.5 days it feels sooooo much longer LOL.
Onto other things...today I wanted to have a little change of direction. We all know January can be a little depressing - it's cold, dark, wet and we're all suffering post-Christmas fatigue. But today I wanted to concentrate on the things which have made me smile this week. Feel free to join in in the comments section if you have something to share.
5 things that made me smile this week:
1. Working with a really awesome team (on the day job). My team are (mostly) supportive, approachable, helpful and interested in me as a person. We're a pretty diverse team of 12 people based in the UK and US and I honestly could not hope or wish for a better team. I don't see everything with rose coloured glasses - for I know all our faults (including mine) - but somehow we make it work and seem like fun too.
2. My energy levels have finally picked up and I'm feeling human again - relatively speaking LOL
3. I have made some positive changes in my life (more on those another day) and I am reaping the benefits of increased health and peace of mind...well apart from needing to see a physio about my sore ankle after my fall earlier in the week. But generally speaking things are looking up!
4. Finding out that my family will be having Christmas (take 2) in February...for those of us who celebrated it in body but not spirit the first time around LOL
5. Realising that after 10 1/2 years I still look forward to my hubby getting home from work every day. Every day I feel excited when I know he's on his way home and I have to consciously try and "tone it down" when he walks through the door, otherwise I think I'd look like bit of a nutter...plus I don't think he'd cope if I ran down the hallway and jump into his arms LOL.