Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Saturday 8 January 2011

Plans for tomorrow

I spent much of today installing premade templates and drawing a vector for a family's blog makeover. After 8 hours I thought I'd earned a break, so I had a little "me" time in the bath...with some of my favourite honey and milk bubble bath...yummy :)

Tomorrow, I plan to write next week's posts for Adori Graphics, work on a few small graphics projects and load some graphics onto a test blog for one of my Adori Graphics customers. Then I plan to have some relaxation time with a few books that I got for Christmas. Sounds good...though first I need to go get the groceries...not my favourite job in the world, but necessary.

Tomorrow's plans involve a little reading :)
One of my new years resolutions was to keep a tidier and more organised house. So far I've done well, though I've noticed something....Andy seems to think he doesn't have to do housework any more. Instead of taking the opportunity to maybe do some of the jobs that we never really had time to do, he's just sitting back and doing nothing. Normally he's great in the house. I've just dropped a hint that he still needs to do chores, even if I am keeping on top of things better.

I also want to stop procrastinating as badly as I have been doing. Today when my car tax renewal form came in the post, I logged straight onto the internet and parted with my £200 for the coming year's car tax. Normally I'd put it off until 30th January at least. So, that's another improvement.

How are you doing with your new year's resolutions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment