Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Friday 19 June 2009

Well that's just terrific...

Well that's just terrific...my sister who is staying with us this week has just informed me that she isn't going home (Scotland) until Monday. Don't get me wrong I love her to bits but I really really wanted Sunday evening to chill out ready for work on Monday. Now I'll be entertaining, playing hostess and generally trying to pretend her being here doesn't stress me out because I have to bite my tongue so much. She's lovely really...but could test the patience of a saint. Unfortunately this blogger is no saint LOL

5 comments:

Jill said...

i love my sister oodles, but she came to visit us and said she was staying for a week. it became 2. after the first week i gave up on trying to entertain her. i think she was annoyed that i didn't really care what she did during the day or what she did while i did what i wanted to do in the evenings. but oh well! i can't be hostess 24/7! i feel you!

Justine said...

Awww! I totally understand, I don't like having company over on Sunday's usually either. Especially when we were expecting her to be gone sooner...

My Diabetic Sweet Life said...

That's a relief. I was a bit worried I might come across as uncaring but I'm not at all. I just like peace and quiet LOL.

Breathing In Grace said...

I like my peace and quiet, too....and I completely understand about you wanting time alone before having to head back to work Monday morning!!! Hope you haven't had to endure much "religious" talk!!!! Hang in there...only a couple more days...then you're home free!!!! YAY!!!

My Diabetic Sweet Life said...

He he no the religious talk has been ok so far. Sometimes she doesn't realise how much she's pushing when she really doesn't need to - you know what I mean? Its kind of hard to explain LOL.

Post a Comment