Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Wednesday 13 May 2009

Nervous as....I don't know what

This afternoon I have to give a teaching presentation to the rest of my new team at work. I'm absolutely bricking it. Now anyone who knows me will know that presentations scare me silly - you should have seen me doing my viva presentation at the end of my degree. I'm not sure I breathed all the way through it. Well this afternoon's teaching session is on one of the problem-solving systems that the company uses and, quite honestly, its a really dry/unexciting topic and many of them know more about it than I do. I am still preparing my slides as I've been so busy I've not had time to do them until today - hopefully I'm not about to bore the pants off 12 other people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment