Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Friday 22 May 2009

New contract

I was supposed to get a new employment contract in February (as well as a promotion) but due to the redundancies all promotions and contract changes were put on hold. Obviously its been a very worrying time lately with Andy losing his job and me being rather (ok....extremely) worried about basically working for an employer without a contract. Well today I got my new contract and promotion and its been backdated to 2nd March! So that's some good news for a change. With Andy not earning anything right now, the pay rises that I get now and in July and next January will certainly help. My role won't change either as I've basically been doing the job but not getting the pay for it :)

1 comments:

Justine said...

WooHoo!! It's nice when stuff finally starts to go your way :)

Post a Comment