Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Tuesday 19 July 2011

R.I.P FIL

Just a quick update to let you know that we lost Andy's dad this afternoon. He went very quickly once his heart medication was stopped, with absolutely no awareness of what was going on. I am so grateful that he could die in ICU where there was some (albeit limited) control over when he would die because we live 65 miles away from the hospital and we really wanted to be there when he died. Ernest died at 2.15pm surrounded by those who he loved and who loved him very much.

Thanks to all for your prayers and support :)

8 comments:

Crazy Mom of 6 said...

I am so sorry! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and your extended family in this time of grief. God Bless you all! Lots of Love the Graffs!

Mamaw Bee said...

My deepest sympathy and condolences go out to your family. I will pray for God to watch over each of you as you go through this time of grief. Thank you for taking the time to let us know.

mia said...

I'm so sorry Louise~thanks for letting us know. Thinking of you and your family and sending big hugs to you...

My Diabetic Sweet Life said...

Thanks people - we'll sure be sad for a little while but I know that ultimately life goes on. Will hopefully feel better in a little while. All prayers much appreciated.

PS Normal blogging will resume shortly :)

Breathing In Grace said...

Oh, Ms. Louise....so sorry. You know how much we love you and are praying for you, my sweet friend!!! Love you!

Unknown said...

Louise,
My thoughts are with you and your family at this time. I am very sorry for y'alls loss.

Lizzie said...

Louise, I am sorry to read your sad news, in the last few posts. I will be thinking of you - I lost my own dad some years ago, to a sudden and unexpected heart-attack. I remember how it was then and I will keep you in my prayers in the days to come. I am sure you will be given the strength to cope, but I hope you feel that it helps, to have others thinking of and praying for you.
Lizzie

Adori Graphics said...

Thanks all for your kind words xxx

Post a Comment