Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Friday 15 July 2011

Quick update

Just a quick update for those awaiting news of my FIL (thanks for your concern & emails by the way). He is now sedated and on a ventilator and is going for a repeat brain scan this afternoon. This most likely means a sudden deterioration in his condition but I won't know more until we get to the hospital this evening - presuming we're not called in before then. I think now is the time to make sure that hubby understands what to expect when we get there - I think he's in for a shock. I'm sure I'll be shocked and I know what to expect. Please continue to pray for us. If it isn't God's will that he's healed then I understand that, I just don't want him to suffer and I don't want peace for the family. It feels like I'm living a nightmare myself - and it's not even my own father.

2 comments:

Crazy Mom of 6 said...

I pray for you and your family. I pray that God knows what is right and if its his time that it will come quickly and I pray that if it isn't he isnt going to suffer. Prayers for what is right for him! Prayers for you and your hubby for comfort and peace!

Breathing In Grace said...

Praying for recovery, if it's God's will. Still thinking about you and your family, Ms. Louise! Love you!!!

Post a Comment