Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Friday 28 August 2009

I survived day 1!

Well I survived day 1 on the 1,501st diet that I started yesterday. Nutrition wise it probably wasn’t the best, but calorie wise if was great. I’m happy with that…Rome wasn’t built in a day after all. Day 2 is going reasonably well, I’ve felt a little hungry earlier but nothing that a cup of hot fruit tea didn’t sort out. Friday night is Chinese take away night in our house so I’ve had to plan early to make sure I can still take part in this. I’ve saved some points from my lunch and added them onto dinner – plus I banked some points from yesterday. I won’t be able to get EXACTLY what I want but it will be a close second :)

I’ve never really talked about my weight on here but this is a really big deal for me. About 5 years ago I lost 79 pounds with Weightwatchers and felt absolutely amazing. Then it all went pear shaped in my final year at university with my dissertation and finals exams. And now, after the deaths of 3 close family members, 1 house move, 2 new jobs and 1 redundancy later, I’m back up to where I was…if not 10 pounds heavier….which quite frankly I feel totally ashamed about.

I have no idea why I have even mentioned this on my blog, but at least you are getting to know who you are dealing with – and why I don’t post many photos!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I know what you're going through. Before I had my first child I had got myself down to a size 13 and was amazingly toned. Three children and 5 sizes later......I tried dieting again two weeks ago, but life got hectic. You have encouraged me to start again. Keep it up. I know Weight Watchers works.

My Diabetic Sweet Life said...

Oh good I'm glad I encouraged somebody LOL. I know WW works because I've done it before...its just sticking to it that I have issues with...regardless of the diet :)

Madison Sanders said...

Congrats!

Post a Comment