Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Friday 21 August 2009

Day 5...guess where we've been

Guess where we've been today...I'll give you a hint...

Andy (cheeky thing) says this one looks like me and my sister. I think they're much prettier LOL.




We set off from Glencoe for the journey towards Stirling at about 10am and we made good time getting here just in time for lunch and a trip out. We went to Blair Drummond safari park and had a great time watching the animals in their...erm...reasonably natural habitats.

3 comments:

The Thompsons said...

Wow great shot of the meercat? meerkat? mearkat? ok what the heck is that little thing? Whatever it is..it is a GREAT pic of it!

Stacey said...

I love all the pictures!

My Diabetic Sweet Life said...

Rhonda, the meerkats were SO much fun! And so easy to photograph too:)

Post a Comment