Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Friday 10 July 2009

Its amusing really

You know I must be one of the clumsiest people the clumsiest person I know. Seriously. Did I ever mention that at uni an educational psychologist assessment I fell into the bin. She was checking out my balance - well I guess I failed that test LOL. So anyway it does kind of amuse me that I work in a lab surrounded by hazardous chemicals, dangerous power tools and delicate things that are easily broken. I mean the expression bull in a china shop was made for me. So yeah I guess I'm amused really (and thankful) that so far I've not really broken or horifically maimed anything, anyone or myself :)



A typical scene in the life of Louise :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment