Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Monday 13 July 2009

An afternoon of delights

Have you noticed yet that I'm trying to post a photo every day (no matter how old or naff it may be). I think blogs need photos and mine was sadly lacking :) So since I have nothing else really to talk about I'll show you what I get to do at work on a typical Monday afternoon....when I'm not in meetings.

Doesn't the title on the door look grand? LOL. Its basically a room stuffed full of optical microscopes and a UV light...a room which actually doubles up as the kitchen. So anyway, in here I get to inspect broken pieces of metal and then photograph them with a camera and microscope. Then comes the dull bit (yawn....yawn) I have to write the report. Well wasnt that a pointless update....oh well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment