Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Oh heck what have I done?

Well I applied for course I mentioned in my previous post and today I found out I have been accepted onto it pending my references and proof of my previous degree result. So basically I am on the course! Oh heck what have I done? Help?!

So those plans I mentioned previously will need to be set in stone now. I know some people won't be happy but seriously I am not super human so I'm not even going to TRY and keep up with everything. I have learnt my lesson in the past and I refuse to make myself sick again. So starting after my trip to Norway next month I will be working a reduced schedule of work (note I said REDUCED not NON EXISTANT). I will still be doing all my usual activities but just less of it.

Anyway onto other things - I have a few more pics to share from my recent trip to Scotland...






Ok we all know I don't do photos so apologies for the stupid face! But I was told you wanted more pics of me...for some INSANE reason LOL. I've had my hair done since this pic though...


That's it for now but I'll share more later :)

2 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

Congrats on getting into the course you wanted. You do what's best for Ms. Louise....not what you think others expect of you! Take that piece of advice from an old lady!!! ;-) So glad you had such a great vacation!

My Diabetic Sweet Life said...

Oh Deb it was fantastic to get away from everything. Will definitely focus on the studying - I have worked and studies before and it is HARD! Lovely to hear from you!

Post a Comment