Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Saturday 16 April 2011

Still alive!

Just in case you were wondering, I am still alive! I know I have been strangely absent from this blog recently but I have a really good excuse! Unfortunately it isn't because I've been resting...it's because I've been working harder than ever. I'm working 2 full time jobs at the moment...soon to be 3 (when the blog designs pick up again) so my life has become a juggling act yet again. Really need to sort those priorities out again before I get swamped!

At the moment I'm busy setting up my digiscrapping blog and forum - I'm almost done and should be back shortly :)

4 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

You do know that you're going to get sick again if you keep up this pace! Sorry I haven't commented in a while...but I do still stop by and check in on you from time to time!!! PLEASE take care of yourself!

My Diabetic Sweet Life said...

Ugh! I know, I am desperately trying to cut back but things just keep creeping back in! I think of you a lot too Deb and it's great to hear from you! (Hugs) Louise x

Tonya @ The Traveling Praters said...

Aren't you supposed to be resting? Two full time jobs? How ever do you manage?

Loved your gardening post. I really wanted to have a garden this year but that's not going to work. I am however going to do a bit of container gardeneing. We spend way too much money on vegetables- it would be so nice to have some that are truly fresh and delicious! Good luck with those chili's! :)

My Diabetic Sweet Life said...

Yeah - must admit I haven't been too good at the resting thing. I just can't slow down no matter how hard I try. I feel like life's too short to sit about....you know?! Seems I'll have to cut back anyway from September because I think I'm going back to uni....eek! Hate studying!

Post a Comment