Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Thursday 4 February 2010

Dear poor, neglected blog,
I'm so sorry for deserting you, I never intended to be gone so long, but with my graphics work taking up all of my time, I just never got chance to come here and give you some TLC. I promise I will be a better blogger from now on...
I've been thinking about what to do with this blog and I've decided that I'd like to use it more to talk about my thoughts and feelings and general day to day stuff, because sometimes I just need to "put things out there" or talk through them. I haven't decided yet whether I'll keep the blog public or make it private, but I'll review that later on. If it seems that my posts are getting a bit heavy or I'm getting the wrong kind of "commentage" then I may consider it. So that's it for now, I'll make a proper post later...

0 comments:

Post a Comment