Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Sunday, 11 July 2010

I'd like to say I've been bored but...

When my computer died a death on Friday night, I {almost} had a panic attack. I mean, I spend literally EVERY minute of my spare time making graphics, so the thought of having all this spare time was actually really scary. I didn't get a wink of sleep on Friday night, wondering how on earth I was going to break the news to people and whether they would understand the delay.

I needn't have worried as everyone was super-cool about it. I just hope that Dell get me up and running quickly, otherwise I'm kind of up the creek without a paddle. People won't be patient indefinitely I'm sure of that.

Anyway, I'd like to say I've been bored, but I've actually had a lovely weekend. I spent Saturday morning at a local store gathering more ideas for the study. I found a nice lamp, lightshade and curtains. We had a BBQ Saturday afternoon and then spent the rest of the day (until late a night) sat in the garden just talking. It was like re-discovering my husband again LOL. Today we just did the usual, but also made 3 meals for during the week - all meals that I can just throw in the slow cooker on my way to work :)

So, what do you think of these?

vase
side table
picture

caption

light shade

lamp - to go on the side table

cushion

curtains

6 comments:

MadeInCanarias said...

Love the vase and curtains! :)

Adori Graphics said...

Nice aren't they? I haven't bought them or anything yet - just shopping for ideas :)

Deb said...

Love that shade of green...great taste, Ms. Louise! Maybe your computer broke for a reason...so you could spend some quality time with Andy!!!

Adori Graphics said...

Yeah that's what I was thinking too Deb :)

Amy said...

Love these! My kind of green! And while I'm sorry that your computer died, I'm glad you got to enjoy yourself with your hubby.

Jennifer said...

Green is such a happy color! Sounds like you've had a great weekend vacation :) I'm glad you got to spend such great time with your hubby!

Post a Comment