Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Sunday 20 June 2010

A weekend off

I had a weekend off custom designs and had lots of fun with the family yesterday. We had a barbecue in the afternoon and then headed out to my uncle's 50th birthday party in the evening.We set off back home about 10.30pm because we were driving home and we live about 2 hours away from my folks. We got home just before midnight and can you believe it was just going dark! Gotta love summer evenings :)

Today I spent about 10 hours designing my new digital scrapbooking kit. It still needs about 10 more hours spending on it but I've been pleased with the progress so far.  Tomorrow I'll be working on some custom designs and hopefully will shift that queue bit.

Ok, I'd better head off to bed now....at work at the crack of dawn...here's a pic of me & mum taken at the party. Its taken with my phone - which takes pretty naff pictures.


0 comments:

Post a Comment