- load them onto a test blog
- format the blog
- make the extra bits (like post dividers) that I didn't already have
- load all those extra bits onto a test blog
- copy all the code
- insert it into a Google Doc
- take screenshots
- format/crop the screenshot
- upload to Photobucket
- actually writing the post
But today is my uncle's 50th birthday and I'm going to see my family and spend the day with them. We're not a very close (extended) family and I haven't seen some of them since my grandma's funeral 3 years ago. It will be nice to catch up. We'll be spending some time with my folks before we go to the party so I'm looking forward to that too.
I'm going to go enjoy my well earned day off now - talk later and have a nice day everyone.