Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Tell Us Tuesday!


Ashley (click the link above) is having a Tell Us Tuesday thing going on at her blog. All you need to do is go see what her question is, answer it on your blog and then leave the link in her McLinky. Simple....I think!

Today's question is How do you celebrate Thanksgiving every year? What are your traditions?? Did you have the traditional Thanksgiving dinner or a family potluck type deal?? Do you fight the crazy crowd at all the stores and go to all the Black Friday sales??

Well here in the UK we don't celebrate Thanksgiving  so I will be carrying out my usual tradition of going to work at 7.30 am....slogging my guts out all day in the lab and then fighting my way through the traffic at 5pm. I'll then cook dinner and sit down for a fun-packed evening of replying to emails and making more graphics :)

Now you're here, don't forget to go check out my other blog :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment