Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Friday 1 October 2010

sooooo tired

I feel burnout setting in again....I can't remember the last time I felt so tired...thank goodness it's only 2 weeks until we leave for our long-awaited holiday. I sooooo need this!

So what have I been up to since my last post? Well the main thing is that I formed a team at Adori Graphics because it's just NOT a one-person blog any more. It hasn't been for a long time really and now, looking back, I don't know why I put off the inevitable for so long really. I have a wonderful team now, but it's taken some training and effort and now I am..well...quite frankly...pooped!

I will try and update this blog with a proper post over the weekend and let you know more about our outings and what we've been doing.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the new look.
Take a break. We'll still be here when you're ready to get back into the swing of blogging. Health is important.

Post a Comment