Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Dear...

Time for another "Dear..." - the slot where I get things off my chest...good and bad :)

Dear 6 Sigma training...
I am sooooo glad to be done with your training. You know how I hate classrooms, and you know I was a grouchy little madam while I was training too, so no doubt you're glad to see the back of me too.
From your ex-student

Dear my blog followers...
You keep me sane - thank you for your interaction and support...with all my blogs.
Big hugs and kisses from little old me

Dear Gavin & Stacey...
You know you were my favourite TV show, why did you have to end? You know there is little else worth watching on TV.
From "Abandoned" of Yorkshire

Dear Lindsey,
I know I suck at being a sister sometimes, but I love you to bits and I hope you had a wonderful time in Atlanta & Washington. Have a safe trip home today!
Hugs, your big little sis

Dear Andy,
I'm bored, why do you need to sleep in so late on a weekend?
From your loving wife

Dear new manager at work,
I don't know who you are yet but I have a feeling I'll find out tomorrow. You'd better be kind and not start ruling me with an iron fist. I'm a hard worker and you won't need to check up on me all the time - if I have a problem, you'll be the first to know.
From your hard working minion.

2 comments:

Amy J said...

haha...I like these! And I absolutely hate it when managers think they have to breathe down your neck all the time!

Adori Graphics said...

Well I found out who it was and it was ok. It is the person who was acting manager and she doesn't breathe down my neck :)

Post a Comment