Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Thursday 22 April 2010

Week 2 diet update

Just a quick update for those wondering if I've got so hungry I've eaten my own arms yet....lost 5 pounds this week...woo hoo! So that makes 7 pounds in total...and one happy woman LOL.

Every day this is getting a bit easier as new habits start to form - in fact, I've been surprised at how it hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be...if you know what I mean. The trouble though is sticking to these things long term.

I usually deal with stress by eating...and I lead a very stressful life, so now I'm having to find new ways to deal with it. I haven't really come up with anything yet, except getting overly emotional and angry. So I guess, right now, I'm not really a woman who should be crossed LOL.  Hopefully I will find new ways to deal with it soon enough, but one thing's for sure, I can't keep reaching for that loaf of bread every time I get stressed.

6 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

I'll try to keep my distance!! HA! HA! Just kidding. I'm a stress eater, too...but since I've quit way back on sugar ever since back in February...I feel like a new woman. It's really gotten rid of a lot of cravings. I was addicted to sugar, I do believe!!! Congrats again on your loss...that's "just terrific"!!!!

Michelle said...

I just started a diet this week as well. I know how hard it is to eat when you're emotional. I have to admit that I ate chips last night and a cookie, but I'm not going to let it defeat me today!

Isn't it thrilling when you see progress on the scales. You'll have to give you're secrets.

MadeInCanarias said...

That's great! :)

Tonya @ The Traveling Praters said...

7 pounds? That's great! I'm so happy for you! You are off to a great start!:)

Justine said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting!! :)

Jennifer said...

Yay...I just added an app to my iphone that lets me track my food / exercise. So far it's helping me make better choices...but I'm with you about the long haul...I'm going for a swim now :)

Post a Comment